Wednesday 28 January 2015

Selina Gomez and 'The Rachel'


Anyone that knows me will understand why I LOVE this so much. I have spent my childhood laughing at 'Friends' (didn't we all?!) and idolising Rachel Green.. Dungarees, mini skirts, spaghetti straps and the hair!! 

I had the chop at around the age of 13 and I loved it.. I clipped it back with all the sexy layers hanging down (although it wouldn't of looked sexy on my 13yr old self!)... But I loved it and I love her and I always have.. Rachel Green is where my love for fashion came from, when she got her first job *serving coffee* I wanted to serve coffee and I wanted todo it with the frilly aprons, mini skirts and 90s tights! When she later got her fashion career, the suits, the tailored slim fitting suits made me want to wear suits and be a office fashion dream too! 

Selina Gomez has rekindled my love for Rachel Green.. I know the 90s trend is back and everyone is backing Kylie Jenner and her brown lip liner BUT RACHEL GREEN is the 90s dream! Selina Gomez and her natural beauty can pull of the style like no one else! She has the innocent beauty that we all adore and could shave her head for all I care but this look is beautiful. She is beautiful. The hair is beautiful. Rachel green is beautiful. 90s is back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment