Tuesday 19 May 2015

What I bought last week...

Ive decided that a cool way to keep my content up to date, and so anybody that may be reading can get to know me a little better, my style and have a chat about what you all bought too, I would post a weekly 'What I bought this week'.
I believe that as a fashion blogger with a job and other commitments It would be nice to see in real time what I am buying and why instead of looking like I have access to the worlds most amazing wardrobes! (Which I don't because I am an intern with a serious shopping addiction..)




   

OK, so first things first... If you have previously read my blog, you will see that I wrote a very enthusiastic post about a very beautiful comfy skin tone bra from H&M, within that post i stated something along the lines of ' I must buy the blue and pink one too '.

You will all be glad to see I only bought the blue bra, however I did but the matching bottoms.. I just love this underwear so much!!!!!!!







Now I feel very strongly about these shoes, and I believe that if your first reaction is not WOW then what are you looking at??!! 

I love this style of shoe boot with the open toe and heel, the boots and dresses trend is a huge favorite of mine, however we all get sweaty feet when the sun is out - This style is breathable. I also like to think of myself as having quite a chilled boho style, so of course these boots go with so many of my outfits plus my wardrobe will be hugely expanding this year due to the amazing designers that decided the bohemian/Coachella style and 70s fashion is back!!

I would also like to add that these are so comfortable.. The last pair of heels I bought were Kurt Geiger and cost around £100 and are the comfiest heels EVER but they cost a lot of money and if they were not comfortable I would not have been very happy.. However the pair above cost £12.70 incl delivery.. No they are not 'chepo' shoes they were 70% off your first purchase! 

I am in love..
That's all for last week, however this week I have already succumbed to the white jeans trend and got the cutest little skirt from primark... cant wait to show you!

Elle x

No comments:

Post a Comment